Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Level-5 Working on a PS4 Project


OMG.  I love Level-5.  They hooked me with Dark Cloud (and its excellent sequel, Dark Cloud 2) – I thoroughly enjoyed the endless random dungeon exploration mixed skillfully with item crafting, world building, and character leveling.  It was AWESOME!  And of course, as you all know, I was greatly impressed with Ni No Kuni.  While, yes, it was a JRPG through and through (which is why many didn’t take to it), I personally treasured every minute, including the grinding.  The pairing with Studio Ghibli didn’t hurt, either.


To hear that the developer is definitely working on a title for PS4 makes me really happy (you can see IGN’s story here – “Ni No Kuni DeveloperCreating Playstation 4 Game”).  Not to put down Ni No Kuni, but the game that would make me happiest would be a Dark Cloud 3!  Here’s hoping.


1 comment:

  1. For gaming controller code is most important thing. I want to know the benefits on that. If you want to handle out ps4 online then catch out that.

    ReplyDelete